Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Said It Alright?....We're Graduating....


Fellow classmates -- this may be the bluest few weeks of my life so pardon my sad face around campus. Why so serious? It's getting closer and closer to that month I once used to adore! May...Not only is it May...But May 2011. Do you want to know what I feel about May now? MAY THE DAY NEVER COME! Do you remember being a freshman? Convinced you had all the time in the world? That four years would never pass? That you already had it put together - that there was nothing else  you could learn? Now— all I can do is laugh and look back while asking if anyone, ANYONE, has a time machine I can borrow? No cash in return but I can make a mean tiramisu...What do ya say? Yah yah?

The point I'm trying to make is: I am not prepared to graduate and I'm not sure if you are either. I began to research a book called "Never Sleep: Graduating to Graphic Design" by G. Dan Covert and Andre Andreev -- and it seems to be pretty helpful while coping with graduation; along with little tips and advice to help you get along the way.



Let's be strong, together.

Kindest,
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment